Hero Action

Road WarriorAn ordinary child he was

Till one question sparked all,

When the woman with the bosom

Bent down eye to eye;

‘Who’s your daddy?’

She asked unawares

And Captain Cool came to be.

For Trifextra.

33-word-origin story of a superhero of my choice?  Couldn’t really do it; I’m  only getting to know the superheroes now that Marvel are issuing the films.  I still can’t decide which super hero is my favourite: who can decide between Hugh Jackman and Robert Downey Jr.?? See! I’m not that geeky when it comes to comics, so I invented my own superhero.  Having done that; I really hope you get my humour!

About these ads

28 comments on “Hero Action

1. I like this :-)
    And oho, I agree completely with your, ahem, dilemma…. I had precisely the same problem! It was a VERY tough decision….

2. “Who’s your daddy?” Ba ha ha

3. lumdog says:

Cool poem and perfect pic to go with it.

4. oh man that picture is the best! good poem

5. jannatwrites says:

I love the pic! I can’t tell you how many super heroes my sons have pretended to be (so many laughs at the ‘costumes’!)

6. Draug419 says:

bahahahaha this is too adorable

7. atrm61 says:

Lol!Super cute & loved your lil Super Hero:-)

8. That sounds like a nice superhero

9. Very cute. I’ve seen his kind before, grand mother office boy. Aa nice original take on the prompt.

10. Correction…I am grand mother to 5 boys ,.,sorry about typos in first comment…my keyboard is acting up!

11. Cobbie's World says:

Never met a “woman with the bosom” who didn’t hold a special place in my heart. Lucky kid. :)

12. Ha ha! This is super cute. I’ve got to confess to being completely out of the superhero loop, too. Glad you guys are judging this one. :-)

13. Kir Piccini says:

first and foremost, I can never decide between Downey and Jackman…and I never will. ;)

this was so cute and that picture made me giggle…in such a good way.

hope you had a great weekend